Nov 30, 2009
Nov 29, 2009
Nov 27, 2009
Oh my goodness! Was I ever so excited that Taylor invited me to join along in today's Black Friday Blog hop featuring her amazing "Perfect Package." And let me just say, they really are a perfect little package!! If you're just stumbling upon this hop, you won't want to miss the HUGE lineup of participating bloggers which I've added to the bottom of this post. You'll also find a coupon code for HUGE savings down the bottom!! This is a LONG post, so grab a cup of joe and I hope you'll stick with me!
I can't wait to hop along to see all the gorgeous creations that everyone has come up with in celebration of Taylor and her Perfect Package! I'm still tickled pink that I was asked to join in today!
Alex Maldonado: http://fairyblossoms.typepad.com/
Amy Rohl: http://inkaboutme.blogspot.com/
Beate Johns: http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
Bev Gerard: http://savorthejourney.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
Charmaine Ikach: http://oodabugalley.blogspot.com/
Cindy Haffner: http://cindyhaffnerscorner.blogspot.com/
Debbie Olson: http://debbiedesigns.typepad.com/
Donna Baker: http://www.serenityinstamping.com/
Jami Sibley: http://jami.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
Jen del Muro: http://iheart2stamp.com/
Jen Tapler: http://jentapler.blogspot.com/
Jenn Balcer: http://jbalcer.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
Jennifer Buck: http://thebuckstampshere.blogspot.com/
Jessica Diedrich: http://thewhimsicalbutterfly.blogspot.com/
Joan Ervin: http://stampingwithapassion.blogspot.com/
Joanne Basile: http://www.stampedbyhand.blogspot.com/
Linda Duke: http://www.lindaduke.typepad.com/
Lori Craig: http://loricraig.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
Rose Anne Reynolds: http://paperdelightz.blogspot.com/
Sankari Wegman: http://sunnysankari.blogspot.com/
Sharon Harnist: http://paperfections.typepad.com/
Sherry Cheever: http://sherrycheever.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
Taylor VanBruggen: http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/
Accessories: Apron Lace Punch (Fiskars) Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Shake It Pouch (Impression Obsession), Scor Tape, Gingham Ribbon (MFT Perfect Plaid Ribbon Bundle), Stitched Ribbon (Paper Trey Ink), Cardstock (Paper Trey Ink), Patterned Paper (K&Co)
Okay, so.....I noodled the sketch just a little and instead of the line of embellies, I used a strip of self adhesive half pearls. I've been on a little pearl kick lately, you'll have to excuse me. *giggle*
Nov 24, 2009
Nov 23, 2009
Nov 21, 2009
Nov 20, 2009
Nov 18, 2009
Nov 17, 2009
Nov 16, 2009
I've got another Lollipop to share with you today... this little guy "Dylan" reminds me exactly of my seven year old, except, my little guy doesn't stand still with his ipod on, he dances, and sings, and is always be-boppin. Last year for Christmas, Santa brough him one of those teeny ipods and it is loaded up with his favorite music. It is a LIFESAVER in the car and he loves listening to it after lights out at night (it plugs into his clock radio.)
Nov 13, 2009
Nov 12, 2009
Nov 11, 2009
- There are many layers.
- He used dimensionals.
- He stamped both inside and outside the card.
- He went to what I call "the scary side" where I keep things like envelopes, and alterables to find an envelope to match, and then stamped it.
- He stamped my name on the outside of the envelope - and you'll note that since there is only one "n" in an alpha set, and two in my name, he had to double stamp!
- He inked up a cuttlebug folder, and used it as a stamp because he wanted a border, and couldn't find a border stamp. (ROTFL)
- He got to use brand new stamps from MFT and TCP before they were even released.
- He was careful not to use my Copic Markers - because he knows he's not certified (what's funny is that he knows that some people are, and he's always teasing me that I'm NOT!)
- He didn't break anything in the process. (like my big shot, he apparently stayed away from it, as he wasn't exactly sure what it does...)