Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 27, 2015

Seasonal Allergies and All Natural Relief

www.youngliving.com

Recently I've added a new all natural treatment to our allergy protocol and I am hoping that we'll have good results this spring.  It's a combination of products from Young Living that is commonly referred to as the Allergy Bomb.

It's equal parts Lemon, Peppermint and Lavender essential oils.  You can combine them in a vegetable capsule, or take them in water, but for the boys I prefer to add it to the diffuser and let it run bedside while they read a book. You can also add a few drops to your hands, rub together and then inhale.

The oils can also be applied topically, but I never apply oils "neat" to my boys as they have sensitive skin.  Instead, I usually add them to a base of olive oil (coconut oil is supposed to be amazing for this purpose, however my younger son is incredibly allergic for coconut so for us, that's out as an option.)

By the way, you'll also want to be careful with topical application of Lemon right now as that oil is "photosensitive." When applied to the skin before sun exposure they can cause a rash or a burn on location.  **Oils applied to the feet and under covered areas of your body should be fine.**

While I know the worst is still to come since things are just now starting to bloom, already this has been a welcome relief for my two sniffly itchy boys. 



If you're interested in Lavender, Peppermint or Lemon Essential oil (or any of the others) please contact me, or you can place an order here.  Please be sure to reference my Young Living member ID: 2642514 



If you'd like to learn more about the Young Living Opportunity and how you can enjoy 24 percent off retail pricing on your favorite Young Living please contact me! 
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover