Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 31, 2015

Let's Chat About Lavender

Lavender is sometimes referred to as the "Swiss Army Knife of Essential Oils" and now I giggle when I look up something in my Essential Oil Guide and the answer comes up Lavender. It is incredibly versatile. If you are just venturing into Essential Oils, Lavender is a wonderful place to start!

As I find additional uses for Lavender I will continue to update this post, so if you have Lavender Oil you can bookmark this page for future reference: 

  • To begin with, it's gentle, so gentle in fact that you can safely use Lavender on minor cuts and burns.

  • You can mix it with a little aloe vera and it will pull the sting out of a sunburn.

  • It will also soothe a case of razor burn. This happened to me the other day and a dab of lavender worked like a charm! 

  • I add rub one drop onto the soles of my feet when I snuggle into bed and it helps me fall asleep and sleep soundly

  • Add a few drops of lavender to your shampoo to help moisturize your scalp. You can add to sweet almond oil, and create a masque for your scalp to alleviate dandruff.  Why not add a drop or two to your shampoo to keep your hair and scalp feeling great? 



  • You can use it to keep your laundry smelling fresh and clean.

  • Lavender has been recommended to assist with attention issues and to ease worries. Add a drop to the forehead or add to your diffuser to improve focus.  Inhale or use in a shower gel or bath salts to alleviate worries and stress.  

  • Pair lavender with Lavender is paired with Peppermint and Purification in my Itch Stick. 

  • Add a drop of Lavender to your temples to ease a headache.

  • Lavender is gentle enough to use on your face, I've seen several anti-acne and face washes created with lavender. 

  • Menstrual cramps can be alleviated with a few drops of Lavender in a carrier oil, lightly massage or use as a compress on your abdomen. 





If you have questions or are interested in Lavender Essential Oil please contact me, or you can place an order here.  Please be sure to reference my Young Living member ID: 2642514  

If you'd like to learn more about the Young Living Opportunity and how you can enjoy 24 percent off retail pricing on your favorite Young Living please contact me!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover