Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 1, 2015

After Sun Soothing Spray


I happen to be notorious for overdoing it in the sun.  So I've just prepared ahead and mixed up a little after sun soothing spray to have all ready.  Lavender is an amazing skin soother, and so incredibly gentle. When we recently went to Florida I had a little dry skin upon my return, just where I missed the sunscreen on one shoulder.  The Lavender Essential Oil took the itch right out and my skin cleared up quickly. 

To be ready the next time, I have paired 1 oz Pure Aloe Vera Gel with 1 oz of water and 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil in an amber spray bottle. This little concoction is staying cool in the fridge.  It will be a perfect relief the next time that I've got a little bit too much sun. 



It will also be a perfect relief if I (somehow) manage to stay sunburn free but feeling hot and tired from the sun. You can also use this healing spray for minor cuts and abrasions.  Love my lavender!




If you have questions or are interested in Lavender Essential Oil please contact me, or you can place an order here. Please be sure to reference my Young Living member ID: 2642514  

If you'd like to learn more about the Young Living Opportunity and how you can enjoy 24 percent off retail pricing on your favorite Young Living please contact me!


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover