Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 29, 2015

Get some Thieves in Your Life!

I have been blogging and Facebooking about my experiences with Essential Oils.  With the colder weather settling in, we're on the cusp of fending off pretty much every sort of cold and sickness that you can imagine.

See just below because I have an offer for $20 off the Thieves Oil + a Nebulizing Diffuser Just below valid only till Tomorrow at 5pm!

Have you heard the story behind Thieves Essential Oil?  If not, I encourage you to take a closer look....  Thieves is designed from a combination of oils that was originally used by a group of (you guessed it) thieves who pillaged graves during the Bubonic Plague, yet somehow never seemed to get sick themselves.  This blend of essential oils protected them.   Crazy right?

We will be using Thieves to help boost our family's immunity to get through these next few months.  We also use Thieves for a variety of purposes here around the house, including but not limited to helping my son with his braces, which can be very uncomfortable they also give him canker sores from time to time, Thieves to the rescue!  My husband now carries a small bottle with him for periodic headaches.  I love adding to a cup of tea with honey too.  I honestly wouldn't dare run out of Thieves, we all love it.

As it turns out, the best type of diffuser to use for this kind of oil is a Nebulizing Diffuser (this is different from the vaporizing diffusers I use typically.)  No water is used in here, hence nothing to spill.  (With two boys and a dog, this is a big win for us)

This is the least expensive of the nebulizing diffusers (there are fancier ones, but this is the one that is coming home to me...: 

"Young Living's Essential Oil Diffuser gives you the benefit of diffusing essential oils throughout your home or office. Diffusing is a simple and effective way to use essential oils. With Young Living's innovative air pump, oils are dispersed in a micro-fine vapor, allowing them to remain suspended in the air for extended periods of time. The diffuser disperses the oils without heating them so they retain their therapeutic benefits. When inhaled, the oils are easily absorbed through the lungs. Depending on the oil used, diffusing can cleanse the air of odor, calm overactive children, and support respiration.*

Because I really, really want you to try this for yourselves, for Today, Thursday the 29th and Friday October 30th only, I'll offer a discount on pairing the YL Essential Oil Diffiuser with a Bottle of Thieves Essential oil.  

Buy both products together for $83 <-- That's a $20 savings off retail prices!   As an added bonus, if you're local to me here in Franklin shipping is free. If I have to ship it to you, I'll send you a Paypal invoice. All orders must be placed and paid for by 5pm EST on Friday October 30th to qualify. You can email me at joanne (dot) basile (at) me (dot) com to place your order, or you can contact me through my Essential Oil Facebook Page.


**Please note, this offer is valid for orders in the US only.
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover