Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 20, 2007

Thank You!


Here is the Au Chocolat version of my double pocket cards I mentioned the other day. These were filled with Dunkin Donuts gift cards for teachers at the gym where both my sons take class.


I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for such a wonderful year. I've learned so much from all the blogs I read, made countless new friends, and really enjoyed writing daily. Your sweet comments always make my day.


Since my husband and I are both off work next week, there won't be too much blogging, if any, till after the new year.


Today, I'm cleaning and putting away all the clutter as we're having many of our friends and neighbors over for snacks, adult beverages and many laughs! Its so hard to clean up around here as the children are walking behind me making a mess all over again, but slowly, its getting there!


Wishing you all Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Years.


Thanks for everything!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Laura said...

Merry Christmas, my friend!

Jana Weaver said...

Very cool card Joanne! I haven't tried one of these yet but will have to soon.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love this, Joanne! What a great gift! Do you have that problem too? Trying to clean only to find a trail forming just as fast behind you? I'm glad it's not just me!

Nancy Riley said...

This is just beautiful, Joanne! Have a GREAT time at your party tonight!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Love this card. Your work is awesome. Looking forward to seeing more from you next year. Just come across your site from another's links. TFS

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover