Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 22, 2009

Sugar Pie....

When I saw this adorable sentiment amidst my stamps from Gina K this month, I knew for sure that I wanted to stamp something with this tasty cherry pie image.

I'll admit, my talents do not include baking.  I can follow a recipe for a dinner easily enough, but I seem to always just make nothing but a mess where baking is concerned.  

This darling stamp set is illustrated by Mary Duffek, who is a new artist for Gina K Designs. Let me just say that there are all sorts of yummy, and very very cute treats in this new set.  

I've got another card in the works that I'll hopefully have done for the party tonight, and I've got a preview done for the other set which is being shown today.  And, ahem, I made a card last night with Mel's new set, and the rest of the card that I shared just a peek of on Monday for my challenge.  Alas, I'll finally have something NEW to share at the party!  Hooray!

Don't forget, the launch party is Thursday Night - beginning at 7pm CST. There will be contest questions, challenges, and lots of previews from the design team!  Plus, its always so fun to get to chat a little with everyone during the party!  Get your finger ready to hit F5 like crazy to refresh and see you tonight on the Gina K Member Company Forum.  

Don't forget, I've got a challenge posted this week on the Gina K Challenge Forum - and there's a prize up for grabs!  

You'll find samples from Gina today of THREE new products!  And be sure to spend some time blurfing around to see all the amazing creations from:  

Cammie, Jessica, Theresa, Kurtis, Erika, Donna, Emily, Melanie, Cindy, and our Spotlight Designer this month Mary Anderson!

I'd love to know what your favorite thing is that's been peeked this week from Gina K! What's on your wish list already?  

17 Comments    Post a Comment:

Carolina said...

Adorable card and what yummy image! Love the polka dot ribbon...just the perfect accent!

Melanie said...

i tried to leave a comment earlier, it wouldn't go thrugh...i'm baaack, and I love you card! 9pie is actually one of ym fave desserts, cupcakes are cuter, but pie, mmmm good!!)

Cat Tidwell said...

Beautiful card Joanne! And I cant pick just ONE favorite, lol! And ALL of them are on my wish list, lol!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!!!! I can't wait til tonight! My wish list includes everything so far.

Kurtis said...

this is so sweet and pretty! Beautiful job.

Theresa Momber said...

Yuuuuummmmmy! I agree with Melanie, "pie, mmmm, good!" Gorgeous card, Joanne!!!

Karen Motz said...

Yummy!!! Can't wait to see the entire sets! :)

lisa808 said...

Polished to Perfection is definitely my favorite.

mspiggy7 said...

Such a cute card. Love that pie stamp. Actually I LOVE all the things I've seen so far in this release sneak peek. See you tonight.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Joanne!! Love this card!

Jennie said...

Such a cute card...looks so yummy! I am loving all of the peeks at this stamp set! Love your design and it is okay that your talent isn't in baking...you are an awesome bow maker ;o)))

Unknown said...

How adorable, Joanne! I LOVE your card layout... I have to use that sketch!!

Carolyn King said...

how awesome...cannot get that song out of my head now! lol!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Joanne!! Love it!!

Sharri said...

Beautiful card Joanne! How do you pick just one as a favorite?! Which one is your favorite?

Norine said...

another adorable card
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

beautiful card :)

MJ

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover