Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 17, 2009

Somebunny Cute!

I'm not usually a double poster, but lately, I've had more cards created than days to share them. And this sweet little cuppie bunny, he just makes me smile, so I had to share.

I thought you wouldn't mind a little extra cuteness today right?

This is some Imaginesce paper "For Peeps Sake" that I've had in my stash since last Easter.  And when I saw this week's sketch from Taylor, I just had to squeeze a little Sweet Spring cupcake action into my schedule.

This is the card I'm tucking in little guy's lunchbox this week, I'll have to be more secretive about stashing it because he noticed me tucking it in last Wednesdays lunch.  So much for a surprise. Sigh....

So, tonight, I'm making his lunch with the card inside the bag when he's in bed.  So there!  He hasn't even seen this card yet (usually he's witness to either the making of, or the photographing of the card) so it will be an extra special surprise!

I didn't want to fuss up the front, so I tucked the sentiment on the inside and added a little ribbon treatment.  I figure my extra special buddy deserves an extra special treatment to his card.

I hope you like it, and I hope my little bunny does too!

I'm sure you already read Taylor's fantastic blog, but don't forget to play along in her Friday Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge. I'm a day late in posting my sample, maybe I'll get my act together next week to play at the correct time! Whoops. 

Thanks for stopping by!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Bei Tesori Boutique's Blog said...

OMG! You stuff is SO cute!!!!!!!!! You're so talented. Beautiful.

Tracey said...

This is adorable Joanne!!

AKiteFlier said...

Ahhhh this is SO cute - I used to tuck little lunch love notes into my kids (and my DH) lunches too - haven't done that since they're growed up now. But maybe I'll send them eacha card tomorrow just to say thinking of you. They grow up SO fast.

Love your style and this one is no exception. Bring em on!

Denise Marzec said...

This is totally adorable!! I'm lovin' the yellow paper with this bunny!!

Karen Motz said...

Totally ADORABLE and WAY cuter in person!!! Love all the layers and dimension with the 8 kajillion pop dots you used. Do you own stock in the pop dot company yet? :)

Shelley said...

So cute - love that shade of yellow!

Jody Morrow said...

That is just GREAT! I love it! I also bought that set, but haven't inked it up yet. You did GREAT things with it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover