Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 17, 2009

Peace on Earth with The Cat's Pajamas

Its TCP Tuesday today and this week's Hostess is Toni! Be sure to hop by to visit her for the full details on this week's inspiration challenge, and how YOU can participate for your chance to be named the TCP Swanky stamper and earn a little shopping spree!!

Toni also has some fun news to share, she's just completed her Bachelors Degree! YEAH TONI!!! Go give that girl some love okay?

I'm actually posting a card that I'd created for the launch of the The Cat's Pajamas Penguin Christmas from our most recent release instead of playing along with the challenge....

My hubster is travelling, and I'm a bit crazed trying to keep up with the boys all on my own this week. Oh, and I've GOT to get my act in gear for hostessing next week for Thanksgiving! YIKES!

I hope that you have a little more free time than me this week, and that you'll be able to play along in this week's challenge. I'm sure that lots of girls on the team will have eye candy for you based off of Toni's fun inspiration piece. Be sure to check out the Cat Pack (located on my sidebar over there ----> for links.)

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Renee said...

oh i adore this!!! way to cute, great coloring, thanks

Punkydoodle Papers said...

So cute! I must have this set! Now if I could only find the time to stamp. Maybe I could come up with a "stamping carry-on" since I've been spending so much time in airports lately. Hugs!

Lori Craig said...

adore this card.... got the set from Alma on Saturday night when I got to meet up with her and Kim for dinner. Loved looking at all of your gorgeous samples in real life. You are incredible. Hope you are feeling better after your fall last week. I've been thinking about you. Hugs!

Marisa said...

These little guys are adorable :D Great DP and a fabulous card.

Amy Rohl said...

How'd I miss this sweet thing, Jo?! Anyway, love the rich colors and the great layout!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover