Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 25, 2007

A Word from the Bride - and A Blog Candy Winner

Thanks to everyone that played in this week's Blog Candy Contest. My sister, my mother and I all loved reading through comments. There were so many great ideas in here. Here's a note from my sister, the Bride announcing her favorite!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, thanks to everyone for the adorable ideas. I was especially surprised how many people mentioned taking care of the munchkins at the wedding, because I was just thinking today about how to make arrangements for that.

My favorite was Melanie aka Batgirl’s advice to focus on one item per week. Hopefully I can at least try to follow it! I think I loved this advice not only because it’s sensible (a real challenge for me), but because it sounds just like what my fiance would say if I started to flip out (which I inevitably will!) He has great perspective and always reminds me to take a deep breath and be peaceful about things.

--------------------------------------------------

Melanie aka Batgirl, please contact me via email basilefamily at comcast.net with your snail mail address and let me know which of the Basic Grey 6x6 packs you'd like from Eclectic Paperie!!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover