Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 27, 2010

MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club

Kim asked me last week, if I'd host the Wednesday Stamp Club for MFT, and of course, I was more than happy to oblige!

Wednesday Stamp Club is fairly new, so I thought I'd mention it here just in case you hadn't yet stopped by.

Its a great chance to play along in weekly challenges, sometimes hosted by Kim, sometimes by girls on the team. There's a prize offered weekly, and the girls on the MFT Forum are always there to chat, give encouragement or just make you laugh! Here's a direct link to this week's thread

Here's a quick peek at my project - which is my sample for the challenge. The challenge, is to create a piece of altered art or home decor. I hope you'll get inspired by the challenge, and play along - you can add your sample to the Mr Linky on Kim's blog until Tuesday, February 2nd at midnight EST.

I'll admit, I'm crazy addicted now to playing with iMovie. So I've done a little video tutorial that will show you more details on my little altered canvas.... You'll spy a few of my favorite products on here, MFT's Bling Bet, Glitzy Glitter, and MFT's Perfect Plaid Ribbon.

And here's a tip, if you plan to become hopefully addicted to your Bling Bet, or your Bling Bers, do yourself a favor and grab a Hot Fix Applicator. Latley I love using mine for custom sentiments, and while I certainly can use my bet and bers without it, I think it would speed it up to just have the right tool on hand. And lets be real.... we know, its all about the tools right?


4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Pat said...

Absolutely adorable. Thanks for the video and now you have given me the inspiration to create a design of my own on one of those many canvas pieces that I have been saving forevah!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your home decor project, Joanne!! Wonderful tutorial too!!

Kerry Johnson said...

You're so adorable in your videos!! Love your magnet!! Fantastic job!

Donna Baker said...

this is so fabulous, Joanne! I loved watching your video, great job! can you tell me what the medium is you used on the canvas & paper to adhere them together? TFS! your project is sweet!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover