Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 8, 2014

Happy with the Square Grid Cover-Up. The MFT New Release is Now Available!

We've been taunting you for days, but NOW the new Release is Available and it's RIGHT HERE! 

Do you ever make a card and then sort of giggle about how happy it makes you? That was this one for me.  I'd had a vision of using this Square Grid Cover-Up for a sort of paper quilt and when it came together I was just ever so happy.  And then, well since it's so EASY to do, that sort of makes it even happier no?

 

To begin I stamped the Happy Birthday Background to Fuse Green, Sno Cone and Pink Lemonade Card stocks using Sweet Tooth Ink and zapped it with my heat gun to dry it up.

Then I cut the Square Grid Cover-Up from Whip Cream Card stock.

Then I cut up each of those colored pieces to make many, many grid squares.  So, you see, it gets even better as you can use all those extra pieces to make several iterations of this little card.


A quick "Happy" was cut from the Happy Die-namics from Blu Raspberry card stock and the sentiment "BIRTHDAY" is from the Delicious Birthday set which is on top of a Dimensional Banner Die-namics.  This card just makes me plain old happy!

How about another fun way to use the Square Grid?

Now, you can also use this Square Grid Cover-Up Die-namics to make a window-scene. Today it is layered with the Cloud Cover Up Die-namics (you know I love to layer my Cover-Ups!) and a rolling hill cut from the Snow Drifts Die-namics.  The Happy Die-namics also has an all lowercase version and this is it!


This Happy Die-namics makes some lovely clean and simple type cards. And lately, I'm obsessed with Blu Raspberry.   When paired with the Happy Everything stamp set you can do a little stamping and a little die-cutting for some quick and cute cards.  I've added a small happy strip of the Diagonal Stripes Background and accented with a tiny pink Hearts a Plenty. 



Be sure to check out all the fabulous projects that the MFT Designers have to share by hopping along through the New Product Launch. You'll find links to everyone who is participating tonight on the MFT Blog.  Happy shopping!



Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover