Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 11, 2014

It's a Release Rewind for My Favorite Things!

In case you missed it, the My Favorite Things Release was earlier this week and it was a big, huge birthday celebration!  Today I've got two cards and a cute little tag to share with you to showcase a few elements from this month's Release.

Up first, how about another look at the Bring on the Cake Die-namics paired with the Delicious Birthday Stamp Set.  I created an all white on white cake for a touch of elegance.  The frosting is covered with glitter from my Wink of Stella pen.


I love that the sentiments in the Delicious Birthday set offer a mix of fonts. I stamped "Everything's Better" with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and then the "with a birthday cake" with Kraft ink for a soft feel.

My second card pairs the new Balloon STAX with the Rectangle Frames Die-namics, a bit of the Happy Birthday Background and another sentiment from Delicious Birthday - as you can see the set is fabulous with, or without cake!

The Happy Birthday Background was stamped with Sweet Tooth ink to Sno Cone Card Stock.


The new Blueprints Tag Builder 1 Die-namics helps you make quick work of wrapping.  Mix and match the elements on your own, or work from the companion downloadable sketches like I did. All you need to do is select the color palette that suits your recipient best.  I went for a HOT color combination using Razzleberry, Grape Jelly, Black Licorice and Blu Raspberry.

 


Lots of girls on the Design Team have cards to share with you using new MFT Products from the July Release.   Celebrate MFT's Birthday with a little shopping - you'll find all the new goodies HERE in the MFT Boutique.

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Alina said...

so pretty, all of them!!!!!

Unknown said...

AKA Tesa Cook says Every one of them is different yet pretty! Well done.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty Wright said...

These are fantastic! I just love the elegance of the white on white cake and card base!

I really appreciate all your videos each month, too! I learn so much from watching you use the products!

Gabby said...

Great cards and tag! Especially like the white-on-white b.d. cake card. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover