Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 13, 2012

Teacher Valentines

Pin It

This makes the third post in 24 hours and I don't ever do that.... but I'm guessing that I'm probably not alone in being LATE with my Valentines projects.  If you're in the same last minute panic, here goes!! These are the times I'm SO glad that I stockpile paper, and ribbon and oh yeah, chocolate. When you untie the ribbon and pull, out pops a Hershey bar.  Sweet!


I've honestly never made one of these candy pull treats before, and I have no idea why not?  What a handy little idea!  Using my Scor-Pal and my Vertical Greetings Stamp Set and Die-namics and the heart from Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics voila, a sweet treat for my son's teachers.  I've got to pull the second one together after dinner, but phew, I'm getting close!

You can find the instructions for these pull treats here from my friend Beate at Splitcoaststampers.


1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is darling Joanne! Every teacher I know would love this idea! Wonderfully done! :D

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover