Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 27, 2010

I'm just sayin'

I gave fair warning as soon as the Beloved paper arrived in my house, that I'd be hard pressed to walk away from it. And, then I think I used it on every project I used for about a week...

I seem to recall the same feeling about the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper...and I still haven't been able to walk away from it.

So now, all I'm saying is that I just got in my order from Jacksonbelle Embellishments - Was that SO fast or what? And friends, I am IN PAPER LOVE. Pink Paislee Cupid Collection I grabbed two sheets of each pattern, and its adorable!!! I also picked up some Zva Creative goodies - after all I didn't want the paper to be lonely!

Thanks to Lindsey for some super super fast shipping! I'm so excited to play! Off to fire up the Keurig and get going!

Check it out. And, well, don't say I didn't warn you. You're going to see a LOT of this paper, till I use up every single piece.

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Too funny my friend!! I just got some of that paper myself (although not all of it and now . . . I need to shop again!) and I just got those same Zva products - the pearls - LOVE them! Good taste you have there!! ;)

Tracey said...

I love this collection! I just ordered some from my LSS for a special project I am working on. Can't wait to see what you do with it!!

Christina Fischer said...

Really??? Are you going to enable me AGAIN??? Son of a Basket!!

I'm sure everything you create with this paper will be adorable! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover