Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 28, 2007

How Lucky can one girl get?

Monday was just a rough day for me. I won't bore you with the details, but lets just say I was heavy hearted and grouchy. Then I stopped by the mailbox, and found this little beauty waiting for me. How happy was I? A Beate Johns original, for me!


I swear, Beate must have a million brads on her table! If you read her blog, and I'm sure you all do, then you know what I mean.
This uses some of my very favorite paper - Cutie Pie and one of her Weekend Sketch layouts, one that I've been using very frequently lately. The stamp set "Think Happy Thoughts" has become one of my go to sets now that "Riveting" has been retired.

Thanks for the card Beate! I love it. Its sitting in my kitchen and continues to make me smile every time I catch sight of it!

By the way, be sure to stop by Beate's blog for her Weekend Sketch Challenge. Its one of my very favorites. I'm certain I'll play along!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

My Paper World said...

Wow lucky you, thats a fab card!
I really love your box tutorial on the post below, so pretty! thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Joanne, I am so glad you like it!
Big cyber hug!!!

Nancy Riley said...

Lucky, lucky you! A Beate John's ORIGINAL (sounds like a designer handbag, huh?!)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover