Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 17, 2007

Dashing!

I was asked by a friend to design a Christmas card using the Dashing Paper. Can you believe I don't have it! Eeks. Luckily I had just a few pieces available from a card kit that I purchased but hadn't yet assembled. With this fun paper, there's really no way to go wrong, mix and match its all good!

So, with a little imagination, I got creative with my few scraps and put together a double pocket card. I've mentioned before, but I really love these. You can find the instructions for this fun fold at Beate's blog on this tutorial.

For Christmas cards, you could use one tag for a message from your family, the other for a wallet sized photo, These double pockets also rock for gift card enclosures. The card base itself could be either a full sized card or you could simply make it a flat card since you have the two tags already. Just depends on how much you have to say on your cards!

details: Season of Joy stamp set, Old Olive, Real Red and Very Vanilla Cardstock. Key Tag Punch, Round Tab Punch, Gingham ribbon. Dashing Designer Series Paper, brads, Old Olive and Real Red ink, dimensionals
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover