Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 5, 2008

My Favorite Things Sketch Preview

I've got a little MFTeaser for you today!! Hooray! This one features Cindy's fun sketch for this week over on the My Favorite Things Member Company Forum.

This set is called "Friends Furever" and both my boys adore this giant dog being hugged by the little boy. Both pals are colored in with copic markers after being stamped with Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate ink.

This paper from my Local Stamp Store Right at Home Scrapbooking cracks me up! My favorite part is the row of fire hydrants across the bottom of the card. My little guys calls them "dog pee pee's" because we're always telling him not to touch fire hydrants because dogs pee on them. As a result, he thought this card was SO funny when he saw me working on it.
Don't Forget!! My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, May 7 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on Splitcoast Stampers to find out all the details and we hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

I'll be back tomorow with another MFTeaser featuring a different set from the release!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh this is a fabulous card Joanne! What a cute cute cute image! LOL @ that DP...it's perfect!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this one!!! So super cute!!

Anonymous said...

oh cute card, very nice!!!

MJ

Renee said...

How cute! I love the little boy and his dog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne! I chanced upon your blog yesterday and am delighted to see so many pretty cards! I'm an avid card crafter myself. But I must say, your abundance of stamp collection is amazing! I have a couple of stamps which I was ambitious enough to try onto my cards...but didn't turn out quite well. Yours look really professional, as if drawn! Do you watercolor all your stamps?

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover