Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 2, 2009

Stamp New England!!



Stamp NE '09

You may have noticed the Stamp New England badge that I added the other day.  I have to say, I'm seriously SO excited!  Julie Masse and I have been talking about doing this for a LONG time, and now its finally happening!  We're so lucky to have Kim joining us too, who is the logistical maven who found us our location and sealed the deal!

Several of us will be getting together for a fun filled overnight in Portsmouth New Hampshire and then spending the day stamping away. There will be classes, prizes and I'm sure lots of chatting, hugging and squealing!  If you live in the North East (or if you feel like travelling in....) we'd LOVE to have you.  We've started a little blog with the details which you can find HERE.  There, you'll find all the particulars about the location, agenda as well as the pricing.  Bring a friend, bring a few!  

Starting next week, we'll be introducing the designers who will be leading the hands on stamping workshops!  I can't wait to meet Jodi Collins who's coming in for the weekend, and Lauren Meader who is my My Favorite Things Design Team mate. I'm looking forward to sharing lots of laughs with Cindy Lawrence - and hoping she gives me some watercoloring pointers...  My room mate for the weekend is my good friend Karen and I'm wondering how early we can leave on Friday to squeeze in a visit to our LSS on the way.....

Did I mention the prizes?  Eeeks, just look at the fantastic list of vendors that have already agreed to provide door prizes for the event! My Favorite Things, Gina K Designs, Paper Pretties, Odd Bird Planet, Say it With Letters, Emma's Paperie, Scor Pal and Stamping Bella.

So, I hope you'll come visit us at Stamp New England.  There are a limited number of spaces, for an endless lot of FUN!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Shannan Teubner said...

How fun!! I wish I could come... gotta work on DH...

Amy said...

If I didn't live all the way in MN, I'd be there! Sounds like a blast. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Jana Weaver said...

I heard about this from Jules recently...you HAVE to plan another for last week of July or first 2 weeks in August, cuz that's when I'm comin' your way!! :-) Can't wait to meet all my New England stampin' friends!!
Hugs,
Jana

Julia Aston said...

Oh how fun!! I'm in MA - have to check my calendar!!

Dana White said...

umm could you plan one of these for Oct when I make my annual trip to visit my BFF, your roomie?!

Karen Motz said...

We can leave at the crack of dawn if you want. First stop, Starbucks...where else are we gonna be stopping? Should I alert my banker? :)

Lisa H. said...

oh, I'm so jealous. I would be there in a heart beat to meet all of you! sounds like fun, good for you to get it all going!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover