Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 16, 2009

Friends with Flair Friday - Stuck on this sketch!

Oh, those girls at Unity are serious enablers, after last weeks previews from the team, I treated myself to the October Stampin Store kit just so that I could get my hands on this adorable little pin cushion. Totally *melts* my heart! The coordinating sentiment is on the inside of the card and reads "Stuck on You."

You might recognize the sketch, it is Taylor Van Bruggen's weekly sketch from last friday. (I used it yesterday too!) I only cheated just the tiniest bit... instead of three buttons shown in the sketch, I used a small strip of self adhesive half pearls. And of course, I had to use the scalloped strip as my "bow-tunity" in my project.

The papers here are all from My Minds Eye - I'm a sucker for anything pink and green don'tcha know? The sentiment "I'm stuck on you." (awww...) as well as another strip of ribbon and a tiny heart shaped button have been added to the inside of the card.

Please be sure to check out the Unity Blog for today's list of Friends With Flair - that's a huge list other Unity Lovin Bloggers like myself!

Don't forget to stop by Taylor's blog a little later today to see her latest sketch - I'm such a sucker for a good sketch challenge!! Always such a jump start to a project!

41 Comments    Post a Comment:

Stephanie Zito said...

Super adorable card! I think I may have to get the store kit too! I love that pin cushion image!

Jenn said...

Absolutely FABULOUS! :) Love how you did the inside of the card with the ribbon and button! :)

Karen Wilson said...

Now that is one cute image! I'm going to have to chk that one out as well. Very cute card!

Jane said...

love it! Love your colours and ribbon!

Tina said...

Ohhhh I want that too!!! What an adorable stamp!!! GREAT card, Joanne!!!

Sara Henton said...

This is just so pretty!! I love what you do

Lisa H. said...

great minds think alike again! I love what you did with this image. cute use of that sketch!

Angie Blom said...

SWEET!!! I love how you did this.

Rachel B said...

This card is fabulous. Adorable. Love the sentiment in the center.

Monika in VA said...

Awesome card! Love that little pin cushion & the fact you put the sentiment on the inside!

Unknown said...

beautiful beautiful immage! love your card.

Jody Morrow said...

*swoon* That is ADORABLE!

Corry said...

so so cute!!!!

Pat said...

Absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

Wow Joanne, this is beautiful! Love the colors and patterns you used and those pearls are too cute!

Jodi C. said...

AMAZING!!!!

Rona said...

Adorable card - when my store kit came in I loved that stamp but I wondered how I would ever use it - now I am seeing so many cute ideas!! I just love blog hops for all the fabulous inspiration

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Jaw droppingly gorgeous! (Is that a word? It should be!)

מימס mimms said...

sweet and adorable card-love it !

Marcy H. said...

Beautiful Card!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Adorable Joanne!! That pin cushion is an awesome stamp!! Your color choices are wonderful!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow I just love this your creations are amazing!!!

Shemaine Smith said...

Stunning card!

Amy Rohl said...

Adorable, Miss J! Hey, I just checked out your button tute--you go girl, it was awesome, and I can't wait to go and try "the Joanne B." way!

Hugs,
Amy

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE Joanne! LOVE the ribbon/button and that image is colored so cute!

Unknown said...

Joamme...Two words...Stunning and gorgeous!! ...Oh, ok, did I mention beautiful and elegant!! Your work is just amazing...I LOVE seeing what you have come up with next!! Xx

Purple Princess said...

Fabulous cards!!

Unknown said...

Super-cute! Love your use of sketches and colors!

Dawn M said...

sew sew cute!! hehhehheee

JessicaK said...

Awsome J! I'm loving the pincushion and can't wait to get the set.

Ashley Newell said...

Eeeek! So adorable!

Melissa Sauls said...

This is soooo super cute and that greeting is just perfect! Great job! Love everything about this.

Emily said...

Cute!

Sherry Campbell said...

These are too cute and fabulous! And yes, those Unity Girls are very good at enabling. LOL

TexasGrammy said...

Eeeeeek! You're so right! That pin cushion & sentiment are oh so endearing! (How to resist??) Mmmmmmm .. that button & bow, too!

Love your creation, Joanne!

~Bev

Michele Boyer said...

Oh, I love this, Joanne! So cute!

Valerie said...

beautiful cards! Now that I've seen several examples using the store KOTM I may have to get it too!

Lori Craig said...

absolutely darling... adorable. love this image, too. :) super cute card!

Bethany Paull said...

I have a hard time stepping away from the pink and green myself. This is gorgeous!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love these cards! The ribbon and button add perfectly to them.

paula said...

This is yummy!! Is that an ok term for a card NOT about food? lol It is just gorjuss, I love the stamp, the colors...the layout...need I say more!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover