Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 26, 2010

Stamps for Sale!

Its time to clean house around here! I've got the following stamp sets from Stampin Up for sale. Many have hardly been used, all come from a pet and smoke free home. The prices are low, to just move them!

All stamps must be paid for by PayPal, please email me at basilefamily at comcast dot net and I can send you an invoice. I'll pack as many as I can in a box for you, and will charge you only what it costs me to move the stamps to their new home!

I've begun to move these sets over to PayPal and will complete the process this week. You can find all my ebay listings HERE I'm donating 10% of my sales to The Haitian Project.

Here goes:

$5 Sets

Wishing You
Print Pattern
Wee Watercolors

$10 Sets

All in a Row
Batty For You


$15 Sets:

Always - sold
A Happy Heart - sold
For the Bride - sold

$20 Sets

Define Your Life - sold
Its Your Birthday
Teeny Tiny Wishes - sold!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

JoAnn said...

I am interested in buying some stamps but I was wandering if you could post a pic of them so I could see which ones I want? Get back to me. Thanks JoAnn
johigg1964@aol.com

SueB said...

sigh... Joanne, I can't recall how to find your e-mail addy BUT if the Define Your Life is still available, I'd love to give it a good home!
- SueB
slblondin at netscape dot net

SueB said...

JoAnn, you can see the stamps if you log on to SplitCoastStampers.com and go to "gallery," then select Stampin' Up! gallery, then search based on stamp set name.
Hope this helps!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover