Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 12, 2010

TCP Tuesday - Welcoming Baby del Muro!

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's TCP Tuesday! This week, we're celebrating with a little color combination in honor of the arrival of Jen's baby boy - Nicholas del Muro!

Today we're going to run our normal TCP Tuesday as a blog hop, so once you're done here, please be sure to stop by and visit Ana - the next stop on the hop!

Our super sleuth, Susie, knew what bedding Jen had selected, so all the girls on the team have drawn inspiration from it for our cards today.

To play along, all you need to do is create a card using these colors Kraft, Baby Blue and Chocolate.

I did a little stamp combination thing this week using the adorable little bear from Happy Camper, the cupcake from Loving Mew and both the Coolvetica and Nightie alphabets. Ohhhh, its fun to have tons of stamps so you can mix and match!

Do you like the mini banner that I made for "welcome? " It was SO fun to do and I got to dig into my hardware kit from WeR Memory Keepers.

For your chance to be named the Swanky Stamper of the month (which comes with $25 in Cat's Cash!) all you need to do is upload your creation to the Guestbook on Alma's blog by the end of the month!

I'm going to leave you with the rules for the challenge, but let me just remind you that Ana is the very next stop on the hop! I love her sweet stamping style and I can't wait to see what she's come up with today! I'll meet you there!

Here are the deets for the challenge.
1. Each a week one of The Cat’s Pajamas DT members will host a challenge. (This week, its ME!)
2. The challenges will vary {stamp, techinque, color, theme, sketch, etc.}
3. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
4. Post your design to the guestbook on Alma's blog. Your design must be uploaded to the guestbook to be considered.
5. TCP
stamps are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp}
6. There will be one winner each month. They will be deemed that month’s Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat’s Cash {money to spend on the TCP site!}.
7. Only designs posted to the guestbook will be considered for the Swanky Stamper.
8. The newly crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the First of the Month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat’s Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month.

14 Comments    Post a Comment:

Allison said...

What a darling card. I love the welcome banner!

Jen del Muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

Awwww! Thanks Cat Pack!! Joanne, this card is A-DOR-A-BLE!!! Many hugs-Jd

Stampin Mindy said...

Ohhh I love these colors. Great card, I'm going to have to check out that challenge. Have a lovely day!

Kathi said...

So cute! I love that bear bearing a cupcake. The banner is great.

Congrats to Jen!

toners said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the mix of alphas :)

Leslie said...

These banners are making me want to make one too! Very cute card!!

Unknown said...

omg, seriously adorable!

Chris said...

that banner is outrageous. very cute card.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I love babies.. and I already took a peak and he is sooo cute.

I'm on my way to hop.

Lisa H. said...

Joanne!!!! your card is too stinkin' cute!!! I seriously can't stop drooling over that banner! what color saddle stitch PTI ribbon is that? cream?

Marisa said...

This card is BEYOND cute!! Love the banner and all the other details are simply amazing. Great card!

Mary (Happy Now) said...

SO incredibly awesome!

Jody Morrow said...

Oh WOW! That is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

I have been saving this post in google reader for weeks now just cause I keep wanting to look at it!! This card is amazing girl! Your card making skills blow my mind! I want to be you when I grow up! LOL

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover