Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 24, 2010

My Poor, Sick, Little, Sweet Sketchy Bugg

I was so excited when I saw the Sweet Sunday Sketch from Karen Giron this past weekend, because I knew it would be *just perfect* for one of my new Huggabugg stamps that arrived recently from Stamping Bella.

Meet the sweet Fluey Bugg. awwwww. I've paper pieced her little outfit and the water bottle on top of her head, the wings are colored with Copic marker then glittered up.

What a fun way to be able to use so many patterns, with just a snippet of each.

I've (reluctantly) dragged myself away from the Valentine Buggs that I've been on a binge with... but I've come to the conclusion, that I simply need more Huggabuggs. They're so cute, I love the size of them, I simply can't work with them without just being happy!! Oh sweet Christy... I wonder what you've got up your sleeve next?!? I'm on a serious bugg fix.

Tomorrow I'll be posting my top three picks for my first Blogaversary Challenge, you've got till 9pm tonight to load up your entries to this post. I've got my next challenge lined up, sample made, photographed and blog post written. So, I'll see you tomorrow! Here's a hint, this card has both of the required elements for the next challenge! Hmmmm.

And, just a little reminder about Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Friday Challenge this week. Be inspired by all the fun of the Olympics and make either a winter or winter sports themed card! Send your entries to Emily by Thursday at 5pm EST!

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Motz said...

I wish I looked this cute when I'm sick!!! Totally ADORABLE and I LOVE all the dimension...FABULOUS!!!

Christine said...

What a cute card! You used one of my favorite sets of paper, too! Adorable.

Jennifer said...

Love that adorable image! So sweet. Also love the DP you choose! Too CUTE!!

Sarah Gough said...

Oh so adorable! I love the sweet image and gorgeous DP.

Jenna Wunderlich said...

you used that pp perfectly!!

Amy Rohl said...

Aaack, you've got that cute paper, too! I love the way you've mixed it up, girlie!

Chris said...

ah, it is cute!
I'll be back to tomorrow to see you next challenge and your picks. It will be the highlight of my day, I don't know if that's good or bad.

paula tracy williamson said...

Fluey may be my fav bugg, and this sketch is fan-freaking tastic...I LOVE your paper choices, you rock!

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Hi Joanne ... this is so adorable. You're so talented. xo, Marian
(www.StudioMbyMarian.blogspot.com)

Raven B said...

What a great way to layer the background. I love this.
Hugs,
Raven

Ebru Vatansever said...

I love the way you layered and the the designer paper you used, not to mention the cute image.

April

Anonymous said...

Did you make this for me??? I knew it....LOL! Love it girl!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover