Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 8, 2010

Stamping Bella Sneak Peek - Turtle Time!

If you've been reading here a while, it comes as no surprise that I totally flipped out when Emily told me that there are new turtles as part of the upcoming release from Stamping Bella!

I quite literally squealed when I first saw this sweet "Baker Turtle". And, um... I'm such a tease, I've got another cutie cutie Turtle stamp to work with over the next few days!

The upcoming release will be this Friday, and if you have a keen eye, you might be able to spot previews from the Bella Babes over the next few days.

This week's Bellariffic Challenge is a freestyle, that's right, just submit your best work to Emily by 5pm EST on Thursday in order to be included in the roundup on her blog.

And, for sure you won't want to miss out, because there will be Bella Bucks awarded at random to one participant. Seriously, a great chance to pick up some spending money for the new release!!


project details:

  • Stamp: Baker Turtle to be release Friday, March 12th from Stamping Bella.
  • Designer Paper: Quite Contrary from My Minds Eye
  • Cardstock and Ribbon: Hibiscus Burst from Paper Trey Ink



11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dana White said...

Seriously that is too cute - way jealous you know what's running through my mind!!

Tracey said...

What an adorable turtle!! Love your card Joanne!!

KanataNewf said...

Oh this is just too cute!v

Vickie Z said...

Dang... that turtle is cute and those pompoms... have some and have not found the perfect card for them yet but, I LOVE them!!

Karen Motz said...

SHUT UP!!!!!! Seriously...this is THE cutest little turtle!!! You're lucky there's no snow on the ground or I might have to throw a snowball at you!!!

LindaH said...

you know...it is TOTALLY because of you that i became a turtle fan myself! can't wait for the next one.

Bethany Paull said...

I quite literally squealed when I saw your card. Could it be any cuter?

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO cute! I LOVE it!

paula tracy williamson said...

LOVE it Joanne!! I was so excited to see a new Turtle tot added. So cute!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Acccckkkkkk!! I SO want this turtle!! I love this card Joanne! What a cutie he is!

Tasha said...

Turtley cute!
love tasha xx

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover