Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 2, 2010

My little loveosaurus

Can I tell just how much I adore the newest character to My Favorite Things? And its not only because it is a collection of sweet images, but... his name is Jack. *my heart melts here* When Kim asked me if she could name the collection after my eldest, I gushed. Then I told him and he simply beamed.

As a mom to boys, I have a house filled with toy dinosaurs, and books about dinosaurs, and they love to go on museum trips to visit dinosaurs. I'm often asked to pronounce these crazy names, but the one on this stamp is easy Loveosaurus.

This card is inspired by my eldest (you'll see a card inspired by my younger son later this week...) He's all boy, but he's also (secretly) a real snuggle bug. Avid reader who is flying through a read-a-thon for school right now (thus the bookprint/script) I can't get my hands on enough books for him! And now he's started reading on my husband's new iPad. Cute eh?

When I asked what color I should color this little cutie, my son responded that dinosaurs can be any color. And then after a moment to consider, he promptly he asked me to please make it grey.

This little guy is going to be a recurring character at MFT, and already, even just with the teeniest peek at his face, I love him to pieces. I can't wait to see what he's up to next.... be sure to stop by Kim's blog today after 11am, to see all the designers participating in previews today!

16 Comments    Post a Comment:

StampOwl said...

this is adorable Joanne

CraftyMomOf3 said...

hehehehehe...soooooooooooo cute!!!

Lisa H. said...

okay, don't know if my first comment posted, but this card is darling! LOVE it!

Barbara said...

Awwwww, Jack is adorable!!! And so is your card!!! Can't wait to see more of Jack!!

Anonymous said...

Jack is totally cute! I can see why you are gushing. If Joely was a boy, she would of been Jack! LOVE that name! and love your card!

Karen Motz said...

Totally adorable! That Jack is one lucky guy!!

Kerry Johnson said...

How cool that this is Jack! Love the card and love that dinosaur!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Awwww! How ultra sweet. I love that you've stamped in brown. Looks so gorgeous & your coloring off the hook. I needs me some of that great patterned paper; it looks FAB.

Kathy Martin said...

This is cuter than cute! LOVE that cursive paper! :)

Melody said...

Super cute Joanne!

Tracey said...

Such a sweet dino! Fab card!

Amy Sheffer said...

So adorable! Love him in gray!!

Chris said...

How sweet Jack has a stamp character named after him. Yeah, Kim. She's the best.
My dd loved dinos too and we went thru the same stuff. She still likes them.

Unknown said...

OMG.....this is super cuteness! great papers and coloring, sweetie!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!

Unknown said...

Joanne, as the artist responsible for 'Jack' I have been having a peek to see what you ladies made of my first stamp for MTF - your card is amazing, I love the design!! Very exciting and more Jack stamps being designed now!!

Claire Keay xx

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover