Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 19, 2010

The Cat's Pajamas: Sneak Peek Week - Define Good

Sneaky Peek Week
You've meet the The Cat's Pajamas Penguins, Sprinkle, Poochie and our dear friend PJ the Bear. But have you met the long eared sweet bunny which was part of our last two most recent releases? Actually, now that I write this.... don't think this guy has a name yet.... any ideas?

All I know is that he's apparently been very, very good with this giant pile of presents! I've added shiny Glitzy bows to each of the packages.... I wanted to show off the fabulous new The Cat's Pajamas CutUps die. This lacy, snowflake is just beautiful, and a few of the girls on the team have actually even used it for embossing. Amazing! Again, I have to say I LOVE the versatility of these dies.

I've finished my snowflake off with a button and a bit of Divine Twine - and yes, another peek at the Apron CutUps - those loops are such a fun design element that I've loved tucking into nearly all my TCP projects this last week!

I'll be back on Sunday with a peek at a fun new Santa set from The Cat's Pajamas. Alma has already done a little peek here and I'll have my version on Sunday as part of my Sweet Sunday Sketch post!

Don't forget that Alma and the Cat Pack will be partying over on the Splitcoast Member Company Forum and we so hope you'll join us. Let me just say that there will be PRIZES involved and sneak peeks too!


7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jana Weaver said...

That's adorable Joanne!! Love this little guy with all his packages - but perhaps he just finished wrapping them and they aren't all for him! ;-) Only name that comes to mind is flopsey, but I know that's an oldie!

Nancy Thomas said...

So sweet-love those floppy ears - very pretty colors.

Kathy Martin said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Love that snowflake! :)

Zlatoena said...

Hello Joanne, It`s me - Zlatina with the rabbits :)
First - great christmas card!

Yesterday I recieved your super cute card! Thank you, I was really surpriezed ! I just could not believe that I`m holding a card that I saw in your blog! THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

So cute with the Glitzy and the sweet colors!! :)

Trina said...

Cute sentiment!

Lisa H. said...

soooo, so cute! love the giant tag and of course the sweet, sweet bunny!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover