Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 10, 2010

The Cat's Pajamas:

I'm a day late for this week's The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge, but my hope is that you'll forgive me when you find out that I've brought a SNEAK PEEK!

This week Alma has created a fun sketch for our weekly challenge, and it opens the possibilities for LOTS of different The Cat's Pajamas images!

New stamps and accessories are coming to The Cat's Pajamas soon, and if you've been reading here a while, you may already know that I really adore the TCP Penguins! So, when I saw the sketch that Alma drew up this week, I was THRILLED to have an excuse to ink these new penguins!

As I often do, I paper pieced the scene including a fun paper pieced fireplace, custom stockings hung by the fire, and a gift wrapped present. I popped the mantle up on boosters for a little extra added dimension...

Be sure to join Alma and all the girls on The Cat Pack over on this forum for chit chat and my guess is... even more previews too! HOORAY!

And of course, we hope that you'll play along in our sketch challenge this week - here are the details:

1. Each a week one of The Cat’s Pajamas DT members will host a challenge.
2. The challenges will vary {stamp, technique, color, theme, sketch, etc.}
3. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
4. Link to your post using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of ALMA's blog.
5. TCP stamps are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp}
6. There will be one winner each month. They will be deemed that month’s Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat’s Cash {money to spend on the TCP site!}.
7. Only designs posted to the blog will be considered for the Swanky Stamper.
8. The newly crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the First of the Month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat’s Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month.

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

So CUTE! I LOVE these penguins. Fabulous card!
:) Rachel

Jackie Pedro said...

OH MY WORD!!!! LOVE this new image! Darling card! Love the sketch!!!

Chris said...

those penguins are as bad as my cat.
I want that border die!

Unknown said...

So cute Joanne - love the popped up mantle!! :)

Lisa H. said...

oh, these little guys are tooo cute! love the pieced scene and great background dp! love this.

Linda Nicholson said...

Oh my word but this image is darling (and will be mine)! I can just see a scene with the Tree with Sprinkle in it in my mind......

Love all the paper piecing you did!

Linda

Vickie Z said...

OMG... aren't those penguins adorable or what!! Love the red and black.

Amy Rohl said...

This is just perfect in every which way, J!

Linda Beeson said...

That party is pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

I so didn't want to start buying more stamps from another company but I just can't believe how cute these are!!! I don't know if I can help myself!!! This is brilliant!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover