Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 11, 2011

Be Prepared

Did you see that My Favorite Things released Pure Innocence: Boy Scout and Girl Scout images? Totally adorable.... I'd had a chance to ink up the Girl Scout, for the release, but sadly I hadn't had a chance to work up something with the Boy Scout. And it was high, time I fixed that!

I reached for my October Afternoon Campfire paper pack, I just loved this one with the trail map on in. My older son is a Cub Scout and my little guy is counting the days till he can sign up. So between the Pinewood Derby, Popcorn Sales, Archery Day and the Rocket Derby.... scouting keeps us busy!

Hope you like this sweet little scout, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend with my own little scouts. The snow has FINALLY melted around here and I know they'll be running around in the backyard, they're so glad to be able to run around and blow off some steam at long last!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this set and I need to order it. My oldest son is a Cub Scout and my husband is an assistant leader. I can only imagine how valuable this set will be for us! Your card is adorble!

Jennifer said...

LOVE it!! Perfect paper too!!! (=

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Absolutely delightful, Joanne! Love the stitching around the oval and you've colored him up perfectly! :D

Tasha said...

Ack these papers are my fave they are super with this stamp, funlayout too
love tasha xx

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover