Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 12, 2012

Valentine Time....

The guys have been very busy building their cars for this years Cub Scout Pinewood Derby, I've been taking advantage of some extra crafty time to work on their valentines!  If you're watching the Red Carpet tonight, you too can put all your goodies to work for some quick valentines for your family...

I was so excited when my package of My Mind's Eye 6x6 patterned paper pads arrived. This one is On the Bright Side. I love the assortment of woodgrain papers, this red barn one is amazing! I paired it with a bit of denim and this hot and trendy chevron.  I reached for my printouts from former Wednesday Stamp Club sketches, and gave this one a whirl again.   I warned you, I love this Vertical Greetings Stamp Set - and see, it even works for masculine cards!

Pin It


I did some digging around in my stash bins for the next card which I created for my husband.  I found this houndstooth and this red with white polka dots and white with black polka dots. I added in a bit of the new My Mind's Eye, this whitewashed wood and again that fabulous denim.  I paired Just the Ticket with the Open Scallop Doily Duo Die-namics cut from corrugated cardboard. 

Pin It


I've got the third valentine to share, this one of my littlest son.  He's still young enough that I can go *cute* with him and I think he's going to enjoy this sweet love-dovey pinwheel. I've use the Perfect Pinwheel Stamp Set and Die-namics.

Pin It


I finished off the inside because that pinwheel didn't leave much room for a sentiment. I added the sentiment to the You Move Me Die-namics




Okay, Valentines for hubby and kids - check. Now, off to work on valentines for teachers. So. Very. Behind this year.....

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

Each one is GORGEOUS!

Candace said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love them all!

Gabby said...

Three outstanding Valentines! Love the denim, burlap, crimped kraft doily, the Chervron and houndstooth paper, the pinwheel, "love" book print paper ... wonderful cards! :)

Can you tell me if the "love" book print paper background on your son's card is dp or from a book or?? I'd like to have some plain book print with that theme. Thanks! :)

zehra said...

Very beautiful cards, love the frame too

Michele Boyer said...

LOVE these! I KNEW you'd rock those papers!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover