Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 11, 2013

MFT Release is HERE!


I have several cards to share with you this evening created with Brand Spankin' New Products over at My Favorite Things!  There are so many amazing new products that have joined the lineup this week and I haven't had time to really dig in and play. So, now that I've created a disaster in my stamp area, are you ready to look and hopefully to shop too?


The Peek-A-Boo Dots was used to create this fun knocked out pattern on my Whip Cream card stock. I die-cut this knockout and then ran it through again with my Blueprints 4 Die-namics for this clean cut all around, and these lovely rounded corners. I love that my collection of Blueprints will cut my go-to base layers.  This month's set also cuts this pretty scalloped border.  

This card is using my favorite color combination that I've been wearing whenever I can - navy, off white, spearmint and coral.  The "hello" was cut using last month's Happy Hellos Die-namics and it's sitting inside the Oval STAX.


I wasn't kidding about this color combination. Look familiar? I created another quick "hello" card with the Speech Bubble Frame Die-namics and another from the Happy Hellos.  The little coral tab was cut using the Labels and Tabs Die-namics.


Now it's time to get a little artsy.  The Art Expression Text is AMAZING.  I used it to stamp my own background paper using white pigment ink onto Black Licorice card stock.  Then I overstamped it with the Flourish from Own Your Story. I think this text backgrounder and I are going to be good friends. 


The Speech Bubble was stamped with the Abstract Art stamp set using Soft Sky, Berrylicious and Factory Green inks.  Then I stamped "thank you" from the Just My Type stamp set.  

This will be my son's end of year card for his art teacher. She rocks. We adore her. And I LOVE that he's an arty little guy. This morning as he was walking out to school he said "Oh YES! It's ART DAY!"  <----- love. love. love.


As I was stamping with the Abstract Art stamp set, I was loving how all these pretty blue shades of ink look together. And thinking, gosh wouldn't this be a sweet baby boy card with all these blues, and voila, I had to make another card with just the blues. Super sweet and clean.  I'm embracing the use of white space, which usually terrifies me!  I've got a bright pop of Blu Raspberry card stock as a matting and then all the hues of MFT Premium Dye ink.  The sentiment is from the Baby Onesie stamp set

I was going to stamp the "boy" under the words "Welcome Baby" but decided that the blues really said it all already! I'm beside myself with excitement that I've already got a card for my cousin's baby shower. Yippee - I'm for once ahead of the game!


Be sure to head over to the MFT Blog for links to all the designers participating this evening, and then join us over in the MFT Boutique for some shopping! I can't wait to see what you all like best this moth!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so super cute.

Tricia T said...

Ooo - too many things to like here! Blueprints, a fab color combo and - be still my heart - that amazing baby card! What a fabulous job this week, Joanne!!!

zehra said...

Awesome cards, love the backgrounds done by abstract art text and abstract art, love the blues and the different colors, great cards

Cyndi said...

These are all so wonderful; I don't know which I like the best. Thanks for the great release

Karen Harris said...

Your CAS Baby Card is awesome!

Lisa H. said...

love them all Joanne! BUT....reeeeealllly love that first one. the colors and the dots and the stripes....awesome!

Indy's Designs said...

LOVE these! I really like the speech bubble! CUTE!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover