Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 13, 2014

Lots of Love Valentine Card

delicate doily valentine

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful and creative weekend.  I've got a pretty little valentine to share with you today.  I wanted to share with you a peek at the new and totally gorgeous Free with Sixty - Delicate Doilies.  How incredible is that, MFT is offering FREE Die-namics.

These petite little beauties feature beautiful pierced details.  They're gorgeous!  I've created a little collage with mine, paired with a Hearts a Plenty Die-namics that I cut from Sweet Tooth Felt.  Layered behind I've added the new Layered Leaves Die-namics cut from Factory Green card stock.

I added another little loving touch, a Kraft Keys and Locks Die-namics hung from the small Pink Lemonade button.  I've paired the new Grout Grey ink with Primitive Cream card stock  - they look so fresh and clean together. I love it!    The Woodgrain Background stamp continues to be a favorite.

Delicate Doily Valentine from MFT

There's also a peek at the new Lots of Love Die-namics.  There are several love-filled greetings included, today I'm using the scripted "xoxo" cut from some gold glitter paper.

The collage is nestled on top of the new Treat Pocket Die-namics I stamped the pocket with the Typewriter Text Background. It's filled with the new Ticket Note Die-namics paired with the Love's the Ticket Stamp Set.  Did you notice the die features working perforation so can actually create a little ripped ticket like this?  

loves the ticket valentine

You'll find the links to today's pretty little valentine just below:






 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover