Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 19, 2010

Hey Honey!

I hope you all got a chance to hop through the girls cards for the release of four new Kitty Cat packs at The Cat's Pajamas last night. The Cat Pack had so many great cards, I'm so honored to be on a team with such rockstars!If you're looking for the TCP Blog hop just scroll down a bit, its here....

But truth be told, I wasn't digging my own card. You know how you have those moments when you post that you think, WHAT IS THIS?

And, I wanted to show my love for the stamps, so I started fresh today, using Hearts and Fowers, as well as some fun scraps I had on my desk. Sometimes, you just need to start again. And let that other card go. And I'm okay admitting that!

And besides, this project shows the gorgeous new wide width ribbon that Alma has added to the Embellies section of the store. It is available in Black, Red, Pink and Green. For this card, I tacked it into a ruffly bunch with my adhesive, then stitched it into place.

I also added the new red Glitzy to the petals of my flower for a little shine, and also, yes, because "Hello, my name is Joanne, and I'm addicted to Glitzy!"

Susan is our hostess for this week's TCP Tuesday and I do SO hope you'll play along for your chance to get swanky! You'll find all the details, over at Susie's place.

Feeling much better about today's project... hope you all have a GREAT day and thanks for stopping by!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kim said...

Gorgeous Jo!

Sarah Gough said...

SO cute! especially loving the ribbon treatment, great way to use those wide ribbons.

Cindy Major said...

I don't know what the other card looked like, but this one is FABULOUS! Love your mix of paper, the ruffled ribbon, your coloring... Yeah, sometimes we just need to call for a "redo" to feel more confident about the project we share. I've had those moments, too, I can relate...

TFS!
Cindy :)

Tasha said...

wow your card is amazing i love the colours and all the detail
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Look at that ribbon, amazing! Another great card, when will it stop!!! LOL

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover