Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 18, 2010

Nothin' but a Glitzy Glitter Love Monkey

I've been home today with a sick little boy and a sick hubby too, so my post today is going to be super quick....

The Cat Pack has lots of eye candy for you tonight featuring four new Kitty Cat Packs from The Cat's Pajamas. This value packed product set contains your choice of one of these four stamp sets:

Be Still My beating Heart
Loving Mew
Puppy Love
Hearts and Flowers

along with the Sweet Thing Button Assortment and Glitzy Glitter! The button assortment is truly delicious with all the shades you'll need for your valentine cardmaking.... and glitzy. Um? Need I say more? I think you know how I feel about the Glitzy - I love it!

If you didn't start up at Susan's place, be sure to pop over to visit her so you don't miss anything along the way!

I used Hearts and Flowers for my card tonight, and loaded that heart shape up with the bright pink glitzy.

Now, be sure to head on over to visit Tracy - the next stop on our hop tonight. Me, I'm back to cleaning up after the sickies patrol. bleech. Have, fun, go shopping to cheer me up okay? *giggle*


5 Comments    Post a Comment:

jen said...

Super cute! Hope all the people in your house feel much better soon!
Thanks for the beloved challenge as well- it was a lot of fun-
I really appreciate you stopping by my blog! And I notice you're stats have moved WAY up on the stamping top 50!! Congrats!

Lisa H. said...

ohhhh, hugs to you and your guys. hope everyone is feeling better soon. LOVE your cute monkey card-Adorable!

Chris said...

don't get too close to those germy dudes, let them keep those bugs all to themselves. You stay nice and healthy and stamp and blog. Just toss them a bottle of water every couple of hours.

Lisa T said...

Sweet card. I love that border punch! Hope all the sickies are well soon. Nursing/cleanup duty is no fun.

Betty J Schaub said...

cute, esp. that little monkey!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover