Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 10, 2010

Penguins on a Joy Ride

Did you see that The Cat's Pajamas is celebrating 100 Weeks of our TCP Tuesday Challenges?

I had a birthday card to make, and got inspired by the fun orange polka dots in Toni's inspiration challenge, found here.

This fun patterned paper Joy Ride is from Cosmo Cricket. With all that orange, I thought was just perfect for a boys birthday card. I matched the contrast of the penguins with some black and white gingham ribbon.

Be sure to play along in each of the four challenges for this week's TCP Tuesday celebration, after all, the more you play, the more likely you are to WIN the huge prize package. You'll find all the details on Alma's blog in this post.


project details:
cardstock: Kraft Paper
patterned paper: Joy Ride from Cosmo Cricket
accessories: gingham ribbon (May Arts) Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Vintage Dye Duo (PTI)

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dawn Easton said...

This is so fun, Joanne! I can't wait until my kraft cardstock arrives...you are killing me with your use of kraft! LOL!

Christine said...

Fantastic card! I love your image, and you colored it so great! The papers are perfect, too!

Denise Marzec said...

You have THE best eye for putting ribbon with DP. I LOOOVE the look of the black gingham with these fun papers!!

Thanks for the heads up on the MFT blog...I had no idea! WOWWWW!

Lisa Foster said...

Super Cute!

Tracey said...

Absolutely adorable Joanne! I love it!

Haidee said...

This card is so darn cute!!!! My mom's birthday is this weekend!!!

Tasha said...

Fab nd funky card Joanne - the image made me smile and th paper is fabulous
love tasha xx

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover