Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 11, 2010

Fold It Faves.... and the Blog Candy Winner!!

Once again, you all have me in awe with your gorgeous creations for my challenge this week! I've just loved seeing all your folded, pleated and crumpled creations. Isn't it such a fun way to add texture to your projects??

For my top three selections you'll find a gorgeous pleated paper, a fun crumpled paper cloud, and some luscious pleated ribbon. Just take a peek at these stunning creations!


a) Carolina Buchting

I've filled a jar with slips for all the entries, added additional entries for all the "extras" that you girls did working towards the prize. My son has been dying for me to do the drawing, he's mesmerized by the growing pile of papers in the jar! I've emptied them into a large bowl, and mixed the entries well, and with his eyes closed, he fished around through the bowl and pulled this entry...


For each post you all made, I filled out a slip with your name, the challenge number, and the PI here represents that this was an extra chance that Chris had in the pot for using an MFT, Pure Innocence Image! Yeah CHRIS! I'll be at the post shipping out your goodies tomorrow morning!!

It has been a blast to celebrate with you all the last few weeks. I'm hoping to continue challenges on a more regular basis, that is, if you all think you might want to play along! I so treasure your company each day.

Thank you SO much for celebrating my Blogaversary with me. Its nothing but ironic that I started this blog when my husband was on a trip to Japan, and guess where he is headed again today. That's right. Japan!! Too funny.

Have a wonderful day, I'll be back a little later today with another preview for Stamping Bella's release tomorrow!

13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kerry Johnson said...

Yeah Chris!!! All of the entries were just amazing! Congrats again Joanne - love coming here! And my hubby is away this week too - we can single parent together! Bring on the wine!

Pegg S said...

Congrats to Chris! Such beautiful cards to be inspired by. And congratulations on your blogaversary!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work and ideas (and videos) with us! I would love to see more challenges. They were a lot of fun :)

GabrielaD said...

Congrats Chris... enjoy your goodies!

Thank you so much Joanne for picking my card as a top 3.... you have REALLY MADE MY DAY.... oh lets be honest here, you have made my whole WEEK! Thank you!!!!

Melisa Hunter said...

Thanks for all the fun challenges! I look forward to playing more in the future! I had a great time! Happy Blogaversary! Very cute turtle card! Gorgeous colouring!

Jackie Pedro said...

Congratulations, Chris!! And thank you Joanne for some FUN challenges!! You should do this regularly!!

Oh, and thank you for picking my card to be in the top 3!!

Natalie said...

Congrats to Chris!!

EileenMV said...

Congratulations Chris!!!

fairie said...

Congrats Chris!!! Have fun with the yummies.

xoxo hugz
Sheng

Chris said...

WOW, thanks Joanne, tell your son I'll send off his check this afternoon, LOL. Seriously, thank you so much. I love your blog and I just had fun playing. I would play your challenges, with or without a prize.
and thank you everyone for the congrats.

Carolina said...

I am so flattered Joanne...thanks so much for picking my card to be in the top 3! Iit was sooo fun to be able to participate in your challenges. Huge congrats again and congrats to Chris...what a lucky gal!!!

Love your card...can't wait for the release this Friday ~ my list is getting very long ~ LOL!

Mary Ashby said...

Congrats to the winner! And thanks, Joanne, for all of the fun challenges! Happy Blogaversary!

Laurie Marmon said...

Congrats on your blogaversary! The challenges were fun. Thanks for being a great host. I've come here since lurking on the MFT board on SCS and then the buttony bow tutorial. Always fun to look at your creations.

Vickie Z said...

Congrats Chris!! Enjoy your new goodies!!

Thanks Joanne- fun to play along!! Your son looks good holding that name!! (okay...you can't see much of him but, I am sure he was smiling and having fun being important)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover