Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 11, 2010

Fold It Faves.... and the Blog Candy Winner!!

Once again, you all have me in awe with your gorgeous creations for my challenge this week! I've just loved seeing all your folded, pleated and crumpled creations. Isn't it such a fun way to add texture to your projects??

For my top three selections you'll find a gorgeous pleated paper, a fun crumpled paper cloud, and some luscious pleated ribbon. Just take a peek at these stunning creations!


a) Carolina Buchting

I've filled a jar with slips for all the entries, added additional entries for all the "extras" that you girls did working towards the prize. My son has been dying for me to do the drawing, he's mesmerized by the growing pile of papers in the jar! I've emptied them into a large bowl, and mixed the entries well, and with his eyes closed, he fished around through the bowl and pulled this entry...


For each post you all made, I filled out a slip with your name, the challenge number, and the PI here represents that this was an extra chance that Chris had in the pot for using an MFT, Pure Innocence Image! Yeah CHRIS! I'll be at the post shipping out your goodies tomorrow morning!!

It has been a blast to celebrate with you all the last few weeks. I'm hoping to continue challenges on a more regular basis, that is, if you all think you might want to play along! I so treasure your company each day.

Thank you SO much for celebrating my Blogaversary with me. Its nothing but ironic that I started this blog when my husband was on a trip to Japan, and guess where he is headed again today. That's right. Japan!! Too funny.

Have a wonderful day, I'll be back a little later today with another preview for Stamping Bella's release tomorrow!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover