Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 11, 2010

Teasing with Turtle Treats

I mentioned the other day that I had two Turtle images for the upcoming Stamping Bella release on Friday. I know, seriously.... Turtles! I was thrilled!

And check it out... it has not one, but three sweet little Turtle girls! And accccck, check out their sweet outfits.

This stamps kills me with cuteness!! If you look closely, you'll see that one has a popsicle, one has a slice of watermelon and one has a ice cream cone...

Note: By selectively inking them, you could also have three individual little turtle girls, depending on what you need on your project, but I just LOVED this little trio.

You can see I'm still on my My Minds Eye "Quite Contrary" kick. I'll warn you, I plan on using every last scrap of this paper. So I hope you like it! I added some vintage lace trim to the blue argyle panel, a little stitched scraplet and a grosgrain bow to finish off the card.

Be sure to pop around to the Bella Babe blogs (I've got links on my sidebar...) because, after all, you just never know where you'll be finding previews! And tomorrow, is the official release, being kicked off on Blogabella. I'll have one more sample for you tomorrow.

13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness! SO cute! I love these turtle gals!!

Tasha said...

Oh Joanne this is so adorable! turtley cute! hehehe
love tasha xx

Natalie said...

You are so right this is a cutie!! Love your design, paper, embellies and especially how you colored!! Super cute and a super sweet card!

Kim said...

OK, those little turtles are about the cutest things ever!! Such a delightful card!! XXOO

Allison said...

OH my goodness - these are so adorable! Your colouring is beautiful and love the colours you chose!

Chris said...

I'm not much of a turtle fan but they sure are cute, the colors are so cheerful, SUMMER, did you know I love summer and hate winter. I mention this cause people don't know.

Jody Morrow said...

GORGEOUS! Love it! :)

JenR said...

OMGosh... So cute!!

Vickie Z said...

Those turtles are adorable!!

Haidee said...

Those turtles are darn cute!!

Gretchen said...

They are a cute little trio! Now if only it were warm enough here to enjoy some popsicles, watermelon and ice cream :)

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!! Look at the turtles, they are so freakin' cute! You rocked it too honey!

Karen Motz said...

Hey, maybe this can be you, me and Dana when she visits next! This is absolutely DARLING!!!!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover