Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 24, 2007

Tagged Again!

Julie tagged me again! This time, it involves sharing 7 things about myself. Here goes:

1 Before having children, I was in account service in advertising. I used to joke that my job was adult babysitting, making sure everyone did what they said they would, when they needed to do it. Its funny that my job really is babysitting- I operate a home daycare.

2 Despite the fact that as an adult I love all things girly and pink, when I was a teenager, much to my parents dismay, I wore pretty much only black and listened to alternative rock. (Right now we're listening to Disney's Little Einsteins)

3 I was the president of my sorority, Sigma Delta Tau, in college.

4 Gross party trick is that I can fit my entire fist inside my mouth.

5 I talk way too much, and have a problem with interrupting. (sorry)

6 I drink a ridiculous amount of diet coke daily. I remember my supervisor stopped me on my eighth one day when we were attending focus groups (but come on, we were in a dark room for HOURS, I needed an IV drip of caffeine to stay awake!)

7 My husband and I got engaged at sunset in Aruba on a Royal Caribbean Cruise. We will be married seven wonderful years this June.

Now here's who I'm tagging:

Suki's Blog: I just love her really funky style... lots of bellas, lots of amuse cards. fun new combinations... I've been enabled in a few purchases from this blog... now I just need some time to try to use them!

Crafty Mom of 2 - PaperCanteen - my best friend from college, who has joined me in this crazy papercrafting venture. After coming by to borrow my bug last week, both she, and my friend Sarah, immediately ran out to get one. This sickness is **catchy**

Jenn Shurkus - I'm dying to take a class with Jenn. She's the local Amuse instructor for New England, but the timing just doesn't work this month. But hopefully soon. Crafty Mom of 2 and I have already agreed that we're going to escape and head down to her store in Hyannis for a fun filled day of PURCHASING!

Beate - crazy talented, makes me say WOW every single time I read her blog. can't believe she hasn't been tagged with this one yet?

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Fun facts Joanne!! I too interrupt waaaay too much! Something I need to work on - I don't mean to be rude, I just forget what I'm going to say when I have to wait . . . I guess I'm getting old! :)

Sarah said...

Thank you for the tag. Yeah! I had a lot of fun posting in return. I really enjoy your blog (I was just here lurking yesterday!!) and love what you're doing for your contest/blog candy/fundraiser.What a great idea. I've been fundraising too recently. Maybe I'll have to do something similar to this next year. What an awesome thing you're doing for your friend and for the breast cancer cause! Best of luck! Thanks again,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Love your facts. Thanks for tagging me. I am typing up super nerd facts about me right now!
Hugs

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover