Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 19, 2009

Clean and Simple in the Background and Week 2 MFT Challenge!

Today I have a little card that I made for the most recent MFT release, with a new set called "In the Background" this includes a large background stamp, this sweet teapot, flower and a birdie.

For my sample, I overstamped the flower image onto the teapot, then colored the image and added clear glaze to the flower design for extra detail. I trimmed out the teapot to mount on top of my image.

The background has been stamped onto a piece of scrap paper and then cut with a nestie die. Piercing all around the shape adds a quick bit of detail.

You'll also see a little peek of the background just across the bottom piece of my card, both inside and out.

Like I mentioned last week, now and again, I like to just try a clean and simple type card and not get *too* carried away.

More important than my sample today, I wanted to remind you all that this week's So You Think You Can Stamp Challenge has been posted, and entries are due on Monday the 19th at Midnight EST - that's just a few hours away people!! Remember only one contestant will be selected to go to the finals each week!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover