Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 7, 2010

Bella's Baby Bubble Bath


As a cardmaker, isn't the birth of a new baby one of the most FUN occasions??

Last week, my uncle and his wife gave birth to a sweet little boy. I'm sad that they live to far away for me to be able to pop by to lend a hand, or more importantly, to give a snuggle to that little cutie pie.

So, instead, I'll have to send a little card and giftie their way. Luckily, in my most recent order from Stamping Bella, I had the foresight to pick up a few new baby images including this Baby Bubble Bath.

Seriously, how had I not picked up any of the baby images before now! Adorable!

To finish off my bubbly bath in a realistic fashion, I coated the bubbles with Shimmerz and then gave a coat of crystal effects to only half of the bubbles.

I keep telling myself that I'm not going to stitch around the circular panel any more - it is a wee bit tricky. But yet.. there I went and did it again.

Don't forget that Bellariffic Fridays are back! This week's theme is Back To School! Be sure to send your sample to Emily by Thursday at 5pm EST so that you can be included in her roundup!

You'll find all the details HERE. I'll see you tomorrow!

You'll also want to stop by Jodi's blog and give her a HUGE new welcome as the newest Bella Babe! I'm SO excited to finally be working on a team with Jodi, I'm just in awe of her talent!


9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jaymerz said...

Adorable Joanne, I love making baby cards.

Stampin Mindy said...

That image is darling. I love the colors and stitching. Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! One day you will need to tell me how you stitch the circle....can't do it!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is just toooooo cute! I must get this image! You always have the best layouts!!! Thanks for the shout out! I am utterly delighted to be on a team with YOU!!!

Bren said...

That is absolutely adorable!!

kc_froglady said...

this is so very cute! I love how you did the bubbles.

Meahni Pieterse said...

Cute as a button!

Amy Rohl said...

oh my word,J! This is just adorable and I'm sitting here wondering how in the heck a person zig-zags around a circle SOOO perfectly?! You rock!

Rika said...

Cute baby card, love the stitching.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover