Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 28, 2010

Got Giggles?

After my flubbed attempt at the Mojo Monday sketch last week, I was determined that I'd try again this week, and not mess it up. And then I saw the cute sketch for this week and there's a circular option too! Perfect!!! (.....can you hear me singing?)

A few months ago, Stamping Bella released this sweet Giggle definition stamp, and obviously I had to have it. I say obviously because if you read here with any regularity, you know that *giggle* is my word. I use it when I'm being sassy, or making fun of myself. Which, is sort of a lot!

And, to make it a really "me" card, I reached for all pinks and black - I haven't done one of those in sort of a while. And usually my cards are loaded with images to color, I must say that it was nice to get out of my own head and try something new, clean, graphic. After all, that's why we do challenges, right?

In place of the three button combo on the sketch, I used a glitter covered heart and added a twine threaded button.

This tiny sketch was just the right opportunity to put my new PTI polka dotted ribbon to work. Its very narrow width compared to the wide stuff I've been working with lately. I'll admit that I'm a little freaked out that half of the polka dots don't show when I finished the bow, but I'm trying to ignore it....I think its taunting me.

You'll find this Giggle stamp as well as many other definition stamps as part of the Miss Mint line over at Stamping Bella.

By the way, for any scrappers that might be reading here, did you see that there is now a Scrapping Bella too? Be sure to check it out.

Also, last call for this week's entries for Bellariffic Friday. This week's theme is Birthday. Please tell me that I'm not alone and that you too are scrambling at the last minute to put together a birthday card? Lets get ahead of the game and make one for your stash box! Send a photo of your submission to Emily Thursday by 5pm to be included.

Remember, Bella Bucks are awarded to one lucky participant, and also to one lucky person who comments on the weekly roundup. I know of at least three friends of mine that have won Bella Bucks for playing along! HOORAY! So, what are you waiting for!


12 Comments    Post a Comment:

w.joakima said...

This is very pretty!

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous circle shaped card!

Shannan Teubner said...

Very cute, sistah!! Love it!

Mary said...

Wonderful, Beautiful, Gorgeous....what else can I say. Very nice card and you got the mojo!

Chris said...

maybe if you work it so that the loops, as well as the hanging down piece, on the bows have one side dots and one side plain you might like the bow better, that's what finally worked for me when I had bows do that. But you have to have the dotted loop on the plain hanging down side. KWIM?

EileenMV said...

Very pretty!!!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Joanne...love those little pearls!!

kc_froglady said...

Really like this one! Love the pinks and black and the polka dotted ribbon is fantastic!

Allison said...

This is so cute! Love the colours.

Christina Fischer said...

I LOVE this! :)

paula tracy williamson said...

I wanted to do this challenge and didn't make it. Your card is amazing Joanne!!

Jo said...

Very lovely card! TFS :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover