Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 29, 2010

Well, Hello FRIDAY!

Hooray for Fridays! (Can you tell I'm excited...)

This week, Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Friday is all about Birthdays. And seriously, as a cardmaker, how is that I never ever have a card at the ready? What is wrong with me?

In my big cleanup last week, I found a stash of this Sonoma paper from Scenic Route, and decided that I loved it with this scrap of Crate Paper (the kiwi colored herringbone paper....)

And I hadn't gone "original Bella" in a while, so I told the Huggabuggs I'd be back soon and let sweet little Cuppacakeabella and started playing. The sentiment is from Rumball with Candle.

I'm loving that we get to announce the following week's challenge each Friday - I really HOPE that it gives you all a little more time to play along --- right?? Next week's challenge is a sketch, created by our very own Shannan! You have until Thursday, February 4th at 5pm EST to email your sample to Emily to be included in next week's roundup.

I'm headed over to Blogabella to check out all the samples from my friends the Bellariffic Babes. I'll meet you over there after I grab myself my ritual, large Friday morning coffee.

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

oh, what a sweetie! that paper is gorgoues-love those greens with the pinks.

Alli Miles said...

my goodness girl you ALWAYS know how to ROCK a card. Love the colours and design!!!

Christy Croll (tiddly inks) said...

I am sure the HuggABuggs will forgive you 'cause this is a sweet card. :) Have a happy Friday. :)

Tricia T said...

Yummy colors! Love it! I made my first huggabug card yesterday. So sweet. :-) Thanks for the enabling!

The Spotted Chick said...

LOVE this paper Joanne! Gotta get my Bellas inked up as well. Thanks for the inspiration.
Just gor-jess!!

Jodi Collins said...

She is delish Joanne! LOVE LOVE LOVE the mix of dp and that bow is awesome!!!

Tracey said...

I love this! What a gorgeous card!!

Dana White said...

Joanne this is stunning I love her paper pieced dress and the pearls along the edges

arlene said...

Super fantastic birthday card. Love the gorgeous paper.

Karen Motz said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love how you bent up the edges of the scallop circle for dimension!!!

Deborah Anton said...

How cute is this??!! And that ribbon! Gorgeous!! Miss you girl!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so beautiful as always jo!!!

love it honey!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover