Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 5, 2010

I'm here with a belated little post for this week's TCP Tuesday. Its been a little nuts getting everyone back into the swing of things this week.

Amy is the hostess this week, and she's selected one of my favorite things for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge - glitter - so it was clear that I had to play along.

You may have noticed, but I'm a *wee* bit obsessed with TCP's German Glass Glitter - a.k.a. Glitzy.

There isn't a ton of stamping on my card today... just this sweet little sentiment "sweetie pie"
from the Puppy Love set.

You've seen my Glitzy covered snowflakes a ton lately, but its also quick, easy and clean to laying down a strip of Scor Tape and the pour on the Glitzy!

I love how opaque the coverage is here - and trust me when I tell you that the adhesive on the Scor Tape is strong enough to hold it on there firmly!

This is a fun little card size that I was introduced to by my friend Cindy Lawrence. Like Cindy, I'm often making square cards 5 1/4 inches. When I trim my cardstock from an 8 1/2 x 11 it leaves a good sized scrap... which when folded over makes what I'm going to call a half note.

Don't forget to swing by Amy's blog - Ink About Me- for her amazing sample, and also to read all the details for the challenge. I hope you'll play along and add your sample to the guestbook on Alma's blog.

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jodi Collins said...

This is SUPER sweet Joanne! LOVE the size you used (what an awesome idea for that leftover cardstock!) and I LOVE the paper and glitz on this!

Lisa H. said...

just darling! you're right, this paper is the best.

Aimes said...

Gorgeous! I too am loving making these fab little cards - they make the perfect 'just because' note to slip into lunchboxes!
x

Sue from Oregon said...

Great card and neat idea about using the scraps...will have to try this! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Shaunna Lasley said...

Very pretty!!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover