Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 2, 2010

MFT Presents -- Copic Refills and Jolinne!

Copic Online Refill Station:

Did you all see this huge news from Kim at MFT! Kim is offering the first Online Refill station for Copic Markers. What an amazing service, you ship in your markers, they are refilled and shipped right back to you! I love it!

I've been *collecting* Copics for the last two years, and as such, I have a few that could use a recharge of ink. Rather than spend $7
per piece for a bottle of new ink, I'll be sending mine to Kim, to be filled back up!

This new service will begin on Wednesday night as part of the February Release, and I hope you'll pop by to see all that's new this month!!!

MFT's Newest Illustrator - MFT Presents Jolinne

Speaking of new... who's ready for some eye candy featuring the new line from MFT! This month, Kim is introducing a new line to the "MFT Presents Collection" titled "Jolinne" and I think these images are simply precious. This month, there are three Jolinne images, and isn't this fairy just so sweeeet? I have another stamped up and ready to share with you, but its for the Shop Hop on Wednesday night at 10pm EST.

I decided to create a tall card for this preview, so that I could add lots of elements to my project. I've mentioned before, but I love anytime that I can add more than one ribbon to a project!

Little miss fairy was colored in with Copic Markers, and then I added glittery wings, and sparkly leggings with my Shimmerz.

I just adore the sweet faces on these Jolinne girls, and with their wide open spaces, they're so fun to color.

I think I gave fair warning the other day that I'm loving this paper, Pink Paislee Cupid Collection. You'll be seeing a lot more of this from me! I added a Marvy punch flower, which has been distress inked, crumpled and then I added a cluster of Glittered Garnishes for the center.

I seriously can't wait to see what the rest of the team has for today, and even better, I can't wait to see what all of YOU will do with these little beauties when you scoff them up, and somehow I just know that you will! MFT Presents Jolinne will be available as part of the February release on Wednesday night beginning at 10pm!

Be sure to stop by Kim's Blog today after 11am EST for links of all the girls on the team with previews to share. And, TONIGHT is the deadline to enter the February Guest Designer Contest.

Thanks SO much for stopping by today. I'll have a post early early Wednesday morning with two more samples, and then my final sample Wednesday night for the Shop Hop! What's your favorite new image that you've seen so far this week??


18 Comments    Post a Comment:

StampOwl said...

so sweet

Lisa H. said...

just perfection, Jo! love how sweet you made her, with that lovely paper.

Kerry Johnson said...

She's adorable Jo!! Love her wings and that paper is gorgeous enough that I don't think I'll get sick of seeing it!

Christina Fischer said...

I LOVE this! The papers are just perfect, and that flower is fantastic! :)

Kelli Hull said...

All I can say is ADD ANOTHER SHELF!!! LOL Jolinne is SO cute with that sweet innocent face!!!! Fairies usually freak me out with their pointy noses and scary eyes, but NOT JOLINNE!!!! WAHOOO!!!!

Kim said...

She's gorgeous Jo!

Mary J said...

Joanne, I think your card is fabulous!

Megan said...

She darling!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Joanne...she's adorable!

Melody said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Heart-thumpingly lovely! No wonder you're addicted to that paper. LOVE your colouring. Good thing for that genius Copic refilling, so we can see more & more of your Gorgeous colouring work!

Carole RB said...

Really cute

Deborah Anton said...

Too cute!! Definitely yummy paper!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet lil girl! Adorable card!
Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful MFT/Copic news! I have a handful of them that need to be filled and my LSS just closed down! So happy to know that I have someone to trust with my babies :)

Happy Tuesday, margie

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful!!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous, Joanne!

Tracey said...

Your card is gorgeous Joanne! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Damn girl! You sure know how to make a card!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover