Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 28, 2010

Die-namics Preview!

Have you girls all been loving your Die-namics purchases from MFT last month? Were you able to pick up the felt and cork sheets too (loooooove them!)

Today is the day that we share with you the newest die designs.... this month, MFT has three new dies, and a fabulous new texture plate as as well. I've got samples of the three dies to share with you - and if you hop around to visit the girls on the team, I'm sure you'll see lots of Die-namic goodness!

Lately, I've really been loving playing around in a scrappy fashion and these dies are just perfect for my new fascination. I used the new Grass die - running it through twice for a lush field of green, and the new Sunshine die with a bit of polka dotted scraps to create this cheery double layered sun. Since I haven't been able to put away last month's cloud dies (they are SO fun) I found this fun light blue scrap and cut out two pairs of clouds (I wanted one of the middle size and two of the small size.)

I just love being able to create little scenes out of all the many scraps of paper I have that are just too cute to throw away!

This month, MFT also introduces the jumbo ric rack die. I paired it with MFT's luscious felt for a quick custom accent to a masculine card. Since it is 1 1/2 inches in width, it was easy to stitch right down the center for a fun bit of detail.

I used MFT's chocolate felts (part of the Bananna Split collection) and it cuts like buttah. So so much nicer than the cheap-o felt from the local craft store. So luxurious.

I can't wait to see what the other girls on the team have come up with for today! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog today after 11am for a full list of designers who have previews today! Previews will be running from now, till Wednesday the 2nd with new sets being shared each day! How FUN is that?

24 Comments    Post a Comment:

Amy said...

Oh, I LOOOOOOVE the cloud/sun picture! It is beautiful Joanne!!!! Thanks for sharing it with me today!

Christina Fischer said...

ACK! How cute is that sunshiney card?!? And the second one is just beautiful!

I HAVE to use my jewel flourishes that have been sitting in my drawer -- I love what you've been doing with yours!

StampOwl said...

love them both Joanne

Chris said...

beautiful card for a dad, that rick rack die is neat.

Barbara said...

Lovin' that adorable scene with the elements dies, Joanne! And the second card is simply awesome!

Leslie said...

beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Loving your card and loving all those new dies!!!

Cassie_lu said...

both cards are great but that first with the whole outdoor scene is my fav :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Fabulous cards, Joanne! Love your scene on the first, especially with the text background! And the chocolate felt ricrac looks fantastic on the second!

g said...

gorgeous cards- love them both! i am THRILLED for the jumbo ric-rac dienamics WooHoo!

Melody said...

Love your cards Joanne! Love the scene you created and I can't wait to get my hands on the rick rack!

Megan said...

Your cards are GREAT! I can't wait for that ricrak!

Michele Boyer said...

Both fabulous, Joanne! I can't wait to get that grass!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just WONDERFUL Joanne!!

Kerry Johnson said...

Love these! In fact, I can't decide which I love more as they're both fabulous!

Lisa H. said...

eeee! I'm in looooove! that sun is beautiful, and so fun!

Sherrie said...

Oh I love the sun die with the clouds and grass...what a cute scene!

Kelli Hull said...

Both are super cute!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to get my hands on the new die's!

Susan Payton said...

I just love your designs. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Joanne, your first card with the text background and the fabulous clouds, sun and grass is gorgeous! I'm loving the second card too! How amazing is that new Ric Rac die? I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Mary Marsh said...

love both your cards-these dies are fab-love the grass die and the rick rack-I like using that on cards and now it wont be a problem to match

Jessie/knightrone said...

They are both wonderful Joanne!!

Michelle said...

This is so fabulous!!! I LOVE it!!! The grass, the sun, the clouds, the text paper...super cute!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover