Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 26, 2011

Do you Willow?

Today I have a non crafty post, about another thing I *love* 

I'm a HUGE fan of Willow House (formerly Southern Living at Home) in fact if I didn't already have two jobs I would *so seriously* consider signing on as a consultant..... 

I'm an active hostess with my friend Joanie, and this weekend, if you log onto her personal shopping site HERE and purchase any item $39.96 or more, you can choose any second item valued $40 or less for HALF PRICE! Please just include my name as the hostess on your order....


To make it even easier, you can email Joanie at jneenan (at) comcast (dot) net with your order, just tell her that Joanne B. sent you!

Here's just a few of my favorite products, but you can see the whole catalog online HERE


Willow House has just released their newest catalogue and I've found SO many fabulous new things.  This Athena Blue Crackle Vase is on my "wish list"


I can personally attest that the quality of the products is fantastic.  I've got the Jamestown Tray that I purchased oh my goodness, maybe eight years ago and I still use it every day.... (I keep mine on my kitchen counter with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper shakers. I call it my "speed rack")


I purchased this Entertaining Bucket and Tray years ago and it is always out when we have company. It does not sweat or leak at all.


This pretty Belle Meade Cream and Sugar is coming home with me.....


and I'm slowly collecting all the pieces in the Cinnebar collection - my kitchen has red walls and these pieces are a perfect match!




Thanks girls and HAVE FUN!


3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Vickie Z said...

just had to comment!! LOVE Willow House!! Fabulous products and great quality. I'm in love with the cinnabar too!!

hulla said...

Love the new stuff. Be sure to also check out www.biltmoreinspirations.com/mhull.

Bonnie Lynn said...

I have to tell you, when I first saw the post title, I was thinking..huh? I haven't heard of Willow House before however the pics you posted are great inspiration for stamping. ;)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover