Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 13, 2007

Getting to play

The little guy always seems to cooperate on Fridays and take a good nap. Lucky for me because it gave me enough time to create a baby card with my new Bundle of Joy set. I've had it about two weeks, and haven't had time to trim it up and play.


This card also uses my new Crate Paper Cowboy paper. I love the vintage feel of these papers and the distressing around the edges. I also love where I got it - Eclectic Paperie. If you haven't checked it out, please see the link on the right hand side of the page. Their selection is fantastic, and Daisy and Joy are SO nice.

I "borrowed" the layout from Valerie's Card on Splitcoast. What a great layout. I'm sure I'll be using this one a lot. In fact, I pretty much cased her card last night to make a sympathy card.


Have a wonderful afternoon. I'm going to clean up the mess I made!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

oooooooooooo jo!!! i LOVE it. so so pretty! nicely done! oh and speaking of messes...it's funny that you mention it because im literally uploading a shot of my 'crafting area'. it's mortifying! i'm thinking that by putting it out there i'll force myself to clean it up...

wait until you see it...

Unknown said...

Cute card Joanne!! I haven't tried the giraffe yet, but he's so cute and I love that paper!!

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...love the colors and DP here!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover