Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 11, 2007

In keeping with the theme around here....



Today I put together two "pink" cards to fit in with the theme around here. This was another "designed in my sleep" card. What's up with that by the way?

So, the first one was better in my mind than once I actually did it. If I had it to do over again, I would have stamped Happy Birthday in black, but I was trying to stick to pink and white. Have to say I love that Happy Everything set! One of my best purchases.

Then I played along with today's awesome sketch challenge on SCS. A really great layout that I'm sure I'll be using again and again. I really like how the second card came out. The only thing I'd change, in retrospect would be to do the background in paisley, but man did using the wheel make for such a speedy background. Was trying to stamp speedily to enjoy the good weather with the boys!

Thanks to everyone that has donated so generously to Sarah's Avon walk in my Fundraising Blog Candy list below. The value of the goodies in the drawing is definitely over $100, and remember, in order to play, all you have to do is donate even one dollar to Sarah's fundraising efforts.

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

These look amazing!

Unknown said...

Love these cards Joanne!!! You did great!

Ally B said...

Yes I aggree!! happy everything is my fav!! I bring it to every workshop I have just in case the stamper wants the card to say something other then what I have designed. I think that I sell more of that set then anything!! Great cards and I love the pinks!!

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful cards!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover