Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 24, 2007

My Sister - A Happy Bella - Wedding Advice for Blog Candy

So, my new job is that I'm the M.O.H. for my sister! She just got engaged this weekend! I just can't say "matron" because at 34, I don't feel very "matronly" even if I am married!

My sister is really such a pretty girl. She's tall, she's got this beautiful long neck, and gorgeous curly hair. She's going to make such a pretty BRIDE! I'm bouncing with excitement!!

So, here's my question to you. What's your best piece of wedding advice? Or if you've recently been married, been in a wedding, or even attended a wedding, what was the coolest thing you saw (shower ideas? favor ideas? etc...) Gotta switch gears into wedding planning mode, and I'm WAY out of the loop! My sister will help review the ideas collected here, BLOG CANDY will be awarded to the winner.
This contest will run through Wednesday night at 10pm E.S.T. My sister will review all the comments and pick her favorite. The winner will recieve their choice of one Basic Grey 6x6 Paper Pad from Eclectic Paperie. I'll have it shipped directly to you!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover