Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 22, 2007

Simply Stunning

Emily Giovanni posted yesterday showing the goodies she's created for the Fundraising Blog Candy. It's beyond stunning. Wow. She's so talented though, so why should I be surprised. Come on, you know you want to win this!!

Then last night, Gina K emailed me to see if she could help out with donating something to the prize packages! How great is that? Stay tuned for details!

The weather finally improved around here. What a beautiful day we had. The boys had such a fun time playing on the swings, and riding the John Deere tractor around the back yard. I was so busy taking pictures of them for scrapbooking, and didn't realize how close they were, it was a near collision (as you can see by this crazy picture!!)
Today we're off to see my son's favorite children's artist - Steve Songs. And then I've got a find a crafts store on the way home. Really hard to finish the cards I've created when I ran out of adhesive! Sigh.

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover