Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 3, 2007

Make it count.

Today was a rainy, blah sorta day here in New England. While cleaning up around here,

I ran across some paper that I had cut, and somehow never used! So, rather than pack it away, I used it up.

In my starter kit, I got "Happy Birthday" and I just love this sentiment. As I'm typing this, the colors here are WAY off. In real life, this flower is cranberry matching the little bits of cranberry in this designer paper. I'll have to post a new photo in the morning. Those nightime photos are always snarky... but its the only time I have to stamp! Hope you've had a wonderful weekend.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I'm sure the photo doesn't do it justice but I totally 'got it' that the flower was set to match the background paper. It's such a pretty card! I love it!

xoxoxo

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover